Becoming Our Next Go All In Fest Speaker
We’re excited to welcome you to the Go All In Fest, November 2023 speaker cohort! We believe your voice could be a critical addition to the 2023 cohort.
Our goal is for your upcoming Go All In Fest 2023 to be widely distributed across various media platforms worldwide.
This year we have decided to showcase 20 speakers on our stage. Here is the detail of how we will work together, what you will get after signing up to work with us, and some requirements from all of our speakers before you proceed to the next steps.
What You'll get from working with us:
- Six-month bi-weekly live coaching.
- Your signature talk ready
12 minutes speaking on Go All In Fest stage.
- Professional video and pictures to position yourself as an expert, deliver the value your audience needs and book all your services.
- Group TV interview for Go All In Show air on ABC 15.
Opportunity to network with high-level entrepreneurs and audiences.
Requirements from all the speakers:
1. Before your presentation on Go All In Fest stage, we require you to be trained and work with our speaker coach, Rina Rovinelli, and Nim Stant as you work on your talking point and content. You are required to show up and attend the group training/workshop 80% of the time and work on your talk along with your speaker coach.
2. Go All In Fest, and the media team will record all the presentations at the event in Phoenix, Arizona. Go All In media has the right to record, stream, film, and photograph your presentation at the Event (the “Presentation”). You grant Go All In Fest exclusive, unrestricted rights to display, distribute, perform, reproduce, edit, create derivative works from, and otherwise use the Presentation anywhere around the world, in whole or in part, alone or accompanied by other material, in any media without any further approval from you, in perpetuity.
Meet Your Speaker Coach
Rina Rovinelli is the Co-Founder of Speaker Slam Inc - a Speaker Development Agency committed to helping Entrepreneurs, Speakers, Authors and Coaches be seen, build momentum and monetize their speaking.
She is a Speaker Coach who works with speakers to create their Signature Talk and has coached many Speaker Slam competitors to victory or viral success.
She is a passionate speaker and her own video on Human Connection has gone viral with 5 million views.
She is a Top 25 Woman of Influence and the founder of Platform - a program that empowers marginalized individuals to claim their voice and shift their narrative.
Meet Your Speaker Coach
Nim Stant is the founder of Go All In Media and producer and host of the Go All In Show aired on abc15. She is a success mentor, bestselling author, speaker, and yoga professional hailing from the third-world country of Thailand. She inspires hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs to reinvent their businesses.
Coming from a broken middle-class family has taught Nim to become a purpose-driven entrepreneur who always seeks to live life to the fullest potential. With 20 years of experience, she now dedicates her life to inspiring others to unleash their limiting beliefs, commit to their dreams and goals, and take real action.
In her Bestselling book, Go All In, Nim reveals the principles of Go All In to empower others to practice and step up toward lifelong results. She has been featured in over 480 media platforms such as Forbes, CBS, ABC, Fox, NBC, 3TV, International Business Times, Authority Magazine, Wall Street Select, NY Headline, LA Daily News, Success Profile Magazine, The Health Journal, and Fitness Republic. She was invited to speak on the TEDx stage to educate thousands of people across the globe.