Global Thought Leaders Conference On Mental Health and Human Rights
July 11-12, 2023 @ New York
CALLING FOR SPEAKERS
(ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION OPEN NOW)
Attention thought leaders and experts! We are currently seeking dynamic and innovative speakers to present at the Global Thought Leaders Conference, the premier event for individuals looking to shape the future of our world.
If you are a recognized expert in your field and have a unique perspective on the most pressing issues facing our society today, we want to hear from you! The conference will cover various topics, including climate change, sustainability, social justice, economic inequality, technology, etc.
As a speaker at the Global Thought Leaders Conference, you can share your insights and experiences with a diverse audience of leaders, innovators, and change-makers worldwide. You will engage in thought-provoking discussions and debates that will help shape the future of our world and connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion for positive change.
We welcome applications from experts in all fields, including academia, business, government, and non-profits. If you have a compelling vision for the future and a unique perspective on our world's challenges, we want to hear from you!
Don't miss out on this unparalleled opportunity to be part of the conversation that will shape the future of our world. Submit your application to speak at the Global Thought Leaders Conference today and participate in this inspiring and thought-provoking event. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our mission at the Global Thought Leaders Conference is to create a platform for the brightest minds and most innovative thinkers from around the world to come together and engage in meaningful conversations about the most pressing issues facing our society today.
We believe that by bringing together a diverse group of thought leaders from a wide range of backgrounds and industries, we can generate new ideas, spark innovative solutions, and inspire positive change on a global scale.
Through keynote speeches and networking opportunities, we aim to facilitate a dynamic exchange of ideas and experiences that will help shape the future of our world. Our goal is to create a space where attendees can learn, grow, and connect with like-minded individuals who share their passion for making a positive impact on our world.
At the Global Thought Leaders Conference, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and collaborative community that embraces diversity and values different perspectives. We believe that by working together and sharing our insights and experiences, we can create a better future for all.
We are looking for recognized experts in their respective fields who have made significant contributions to their industry through research, innovation, or leadership. Our speakers should be able to demonstrate a unique perspective on the topics they discuss, and have the ability to deliver engaging and thought-provoking presentations.
In order to maintain the high standard of excellence we expect from our speakers, we have established the following requirements:
- Expertise: Our speakers must have a deep understanding of the topic they will be presenting on and have a proven track record of success in their respective fields.
- Professionalism: We expect our speakers to conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism, both on and off stage. This includes adhering to the conference schedule, treating fellow speakers and attendees with respect, and being responsive to conference organizers.
- Originality: We encourage our speakers to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table, and to approach their presentations with creativity and originality.
- Clarity: Our speakers should be able to communicate their ideas clearly and concisely, using language that is accessible to a wide audience.
- Passion: We seek speakers who are passionate about their work and committed to making a positive impact on our world. We believe that passion is contagious and can inspire others to take action and create positive change.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in being part of this dynamic and thought-provoking event, we invite you to apply to speak at the Global Thought Leaders conference. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to shape the future of our world.
- The impact of COVID-19 on mental health
- Breaking the stigma around mental health
- Mental health in the workplace
- The link between mental health and physical health
- Innovative approaches to mental health treatment
- Mental health and social media
- Childhood trauma and mental health outcomes
- The role of spirituality in mental health
- Mental health and marginalized communities
- Mental health and the justice system
- The Role of International Law in Protecting Mental Health as a Human Right
- Human rights in the digital age
- The role of international organizations in promoting and protecting human rights
- Human rights and the environment
- Challenging systemic discrimination
- Human rights and healthcare
- The role of human rights in promoting social justice and conflict resolution
- Gender and human rights
- Human rights and economic inequality
- The intersection of human rights and disability rights
- Human rights and humanitarian intervention